Saturday 30 April 2011

Payday haul with some bargains!!

Hey guys!, so yesterday was payday and also brought news that the elusive Naked palette from Urban Decay was being restocked at debenhams!! Ok so i know Urban decay is one of the upper priced make up brands but check this out this palette contains 12! eyeshadows which include 4 exclusives, a mini eyeshadow primer potion and a 'good Karma' eyeshadow brush all for the sum of £32 (or £28.80 on debenhams.com).






left to right- Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal.



Yeah i know it still sounds steep but the brush included costs £14.50 and if you take care of it, it will last you forever.


I've used the primer potion before as i have it in the full sized version which is £12 from debenhams too. It works really well i'll review it later. 

Now on to the true bargains of the week another Urban Decay Purchase but this time from TK Maxx
Two Urban decay loose Pigment pots in 'X' which is a metalic shimmer gold and 'Shag' which is a metalic shimmer bronze the came together in a clear pouch which cost £5, yep a fiver for both pots! on the Debenhams website this pigment eyeshadow pots are sold at £11.50 each!! so i got a really good bargain. tk maxx has some really good brands every now and then just waiting to be snapped up.


I like the idea of the brush that lives in the pots but truth is when you take the brush out you have to be careful or the product goes everywhere.

Left to Right- Shag and X.

I love how this behaves on the skin, it's such a solid colour but i can see when using this translucent power will have to be used under the eyes because there will be alot of fall out from this product.

My next big bargain again from TK Max was the benefit 'Betty brushes up on beauty' make up brush pouch which cost me £1!! it was in the clearance section and didn't come with the brushes but thats fine as i can add my own :)




I hope you've enjoyed my first Haul, it won't be the last! and remember when your out and about shopping have a mooch about the clearance section you never know what might be lurking there but also beware because it's not a bargain if the product has been opened or used.

Happy Shopping! Love Jo x x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Naked palette... a few people have said to me it's overrated, but I don't care... it's still my baby lol. I got mine last year when it was being sold with the double ended eyeliner rather than the eyeshadow brush. Prior to that I had never tried an Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and I must say, I was very pleased with the one that came with the palette (no doubt I'll buy more).

    Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging Joanne, I look forward to reading your future posts :-)

    ReplyDelete